HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery for a refund. Please make sure your purchase is in excellent condition, otherwise- we won’t be able to provide you with a full refund.
WHAT ARE THE RETURN GUIDELINES?
Merchandise must be:
- Not worn.
- Not damaged.
- Leather sole’s transparent sticker must still be intact and soles must be in perfect condition.
- Shipped back in its original packaging with its original contents; including the shoe box, sticker, tissue papers, shoe laces, and dust bag.
- Cost of shipping for returned items is the responsibility of the customer.
Worn and damaged items are non-refundable.
We highly recommend trying on your shoes in a clean, carpeted area. This will preserve the leather soles of the shoes. Late returns are non-refundable. Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery for a refund.
Lordess reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange on merchandise that does not meet the above requirements. If the merchandise you return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you and a refund will not be granted.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
If returning, please include all original Lordess contents in a shipping box. Do not use the shoe box as the shipping box. We recommend you use the original shipping box your purchase arrived in to reduce waste.
- Cost of shipping for returned items is the responsibility of the customer (unless there is an active promotion).
- Visit a carrier of your choice- USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com indicating that you are making a return and your reason. Please be sure to also provide us with the tracking number.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed.