The classic cheetah gets revamped with poise through a subtle, wearable shade of pastel lavender.
Indigenous comes with two shoelaces for a versatile look;
- classic, waxed laces in black
- satin laces in lavender
- Genuine leather insole, lining and upper
- Italian nubuck leather for the outsole
- Genuine calf hair
- Two versatile shoelaces, so you can easily switch up your style
- A small elastic sewn at the ankle collar/counter to prevent any potential blistering or skin damage
- A raised strip of padding in the center insole for increased arch support, comfort and overall, a better fit
- Upper-leather that does not exceed 1.1mm in thickness to provide softness and comfort, while ensuring durability
The more you love them, the more they love you back. Due to the nature of genuine leather, each Lordess pair will slowly start taking the shape of your feet, while the upper leather continues to soften- making your new pair more comfortable and naturally customized for your feet with each wear.
Every Lordess pair's genuine leather outsole has a thin, clear protective seal. Simply pull the strip off before wearing your new pair outdoors. Returns with the missing protective seal will not be refunded.
These shoes are fabulous! Andddd bonus-they are comfy too:) I’m on my feet a lot ( wedding planner) so cute and comfort are key! I also love the brand and how this co runs. Xo
I'm a fan of cute, comfy flats and I love how versatile the style is to wear with pants, skirts, or dresses. The extra pair of shoes laces are great if you want to switch up your look and both compliment the shoes very well. The color is very subtle and easy to wear with any neutrals. I ordered my true size and they fit perfectly!
I love these shoes! They’re cute, can dress up any outfit, and are so comfortable! I love the different laces and the part in the back that makes them comfortable and doesn’t leave a mark on my ankle! Cheers to no blisters for cute shoes! If you’re thinking about purchasing, don’t wait any longer! Treat yourself and get them!